Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

8/09/2016



I wanted to do a mini review on the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This has been a product I've been eyeing for a while before finally purchasing it. After seeing this concealer in every makeup tutorial and monthly favourites video, I decided that I would purchase it. I probably sound melodramatic, but dishing out $35 for a concealer this small is hard for a girl! I went to my nearest Sephora and swatched it on my hand. I was surprised with the outcome! I am used to concealers feeling very patchy and dry when I put it on but this was different. It was silky and went on smoothly. It also hydrated my skin a ton.


I like the simplicity of the packaging. Yes, the concealer is as small as it looks in the pics. It's 0.22 oz/ 6mL. I guess you're paying for quality more than you are for quantity! It has lasted me a while though, but that's probably because I only whip it out when I'm going somewhere special.
                                   
                                     

This concealer does look a tad bit light but when I blend it out it matches perfectly. I mainly use this concealer to conceal acne and dark spots and to clean up my brows. I feel like it won't run out for a while because I only use a small amount every time. The shade I bought this concealer in is 'Biscuit', which is a medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones. Something that I did not know about this product is that it has skincare benefits! When you put it on, it works to correctnot mask your imperfections. This is my new holy grail concealer because it is lightweight, crease-less, and full coverage. I sometimes wear this without any foundation and it gives my face a flawless radiant look. I have oily to combination skin and I did not find that this product made me greasy. Everyone has different experiences, so I would recommend buying the product physically from a store so that you can swatch it on yourself. Even though I was a little worrisome buying this because of the price, after using it I can tell you that I won't think twice about repurchasing it! 


                                                               Price: $35 CAD

Thanks for reading folks! Comment down below on what you would like to see next!


You Might Also Like

0 comments