3 Ways To Grow Long Hair FAST

11/11/2016



Hair is seen as the epitome of beauty for many. If you're sick of having short hair, or maybe you just want to grow your hair longer, this article is for you. You cannot imagine how much salon horror stories I have heard in my lifetime. A ton of us put our trust in our hairdresser thinking that they know exactly what we want. But nope. Sometimes you ask for a trim and the hair stylist chops off 5 inches of your hair!! I've actually had a hair dresser cut my hair without me even telling her to and she told me it looks better this way... :/ 

I have used almost all of these tips and I have noticed my hair has grown at a tremendous pace. I noticed at least a 1-1.25 inch growth each month! Some people may see more or less growth but nonetheless, your hair will grow longer. Stress hair loss is a factor that may alter your hair growth but dealing with these problems can help restore your hair to a vital state. Trust me when I say I've lost tons of hair due to stress and also iron deficiency! If your hair is falling at a tremendous pace then you may have to see if it is caused by a medical problem. Going for a quick blood test can be beneficial in seeing if your iron levels are at a normal level. Below are tips to get long hair:


1. Hot Oil Massage

mens long hairstyles

A scalp massage is an efficient and surefire way to grow long hair. It stimulates blood flow in your scalp which results in longer hair. Grab your favorite oil and heat it up in the microwave. I personally like to use olive oil, avocado oil, castor oil, coconut oil or Dr. Gro miracle oil. 
Make sure the oil is warm but not hot you don't want to burn your scalp but rather please it. Massage your scalp using the tips of your fingers. I like to do small circular massages and then do larger circles. I also like to tap on my scalp with my fingers because it also stimulates your scalp. A scalp massage should be about 5-10 minutes. I like to get my sister to massage my scalp for me because it feels more pleasing when some else does it!



2. Hair Masks
haircuts for long hair

Hair masks can be very beneficial to the health and condition of your hair. There are many ingredients that you can find in the refrigerator. These ingredients may seem like something that you would put into a sandwich, but now you will start using these for your hair!

Avocado hair mask:

hair extensions, short hairstyles for women, hair vitamins, natural hair products,


- 1/2  ripe avocado

- 1 egg yolk 
- 1 teaspoon of honey

Grab a mixing bowl and a fork and mix the above ingredients together. Wet your hair before applying this mixture all over your hair. Massage into your scalp also. Keep the mixture on for 20 minutes. I choose to leave it on for a few hours while covering it with a showering cap, but if you are tight on time, 20 minutes is enough. Shampoo and condition like usual after. 



Milk and Honey Hair Mask:

hair growth products, hair weave, hair loss shampoo


- 2 cups of milk (you can use cream if you have course hair)

- 2 teaspoons of honey 

Heat up the milk until it is warm, not too hot that it will burn your scalp. Add the honey and mix it together. Apply this mixture on dry hair and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Cover your hair with a shower cap to keep the heat trapped in. Shampoo and condition afterwards. 

3. Hair Inversion Method
hair pieces, hair growth oil, grow hair faster, hair transplant cost, thinning hair

The inversion method is going to be a life saver if you want to grow your hair long FAST! The average hair grows about 0.5 inches a month, it can grow less if you don't take care of your hair. But what if I told you you can grow 1-4 inches of hair in just 7 days? Sounds impossible, right? I grow 1 inch of hair every time I do this while others only get 1 inch. This is based on how healthy your hair is. 

Step 1: Grab some olive, coconut or castor oil and heat it up in the microwave. You will need 2 tablespoons. 


Step 2: Wait for the oil to cool down before massaging it onto your scalp. Massage it for 2 minutes of more. Massaging the scalp stimulates hair growth.


Step 3: Invert yourself. Inverting yourself means that the your head will get more blood circulation which results in longer hair. Trust me, it is totally safe if you follow the steps properly! You can sit on a chair or on a couch and lower your head slightly toward feet. You can also do a headstand if you are able to! You want to be inverted for a minimum of four minutes. When you are done, you should get up slowly. You don't want to get up too fast or you will get dizzy. If at any time you feel uncomfortable just slowly get back to position. The inversion method is not recommended for pregnant women.  


Step 4: You want to do this for 7 consecutive days. If you do it for longer, your brain will get used to it, which will mean you won't see any results. You should wait 3 weeks before attempting it again. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments