Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

10/30/2016



 






I just recently got the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette and I can't stop gushing over it! I've been wanting a neutral palette that I could wear on an everyday basis and I felt like this was the perfect one. This is palette is the second of the Chocolate Bar series from Too Faced. The reason that I was drawn to this palette instead of the original one is because of the Blueberry Swirl shade. It's the perfect blue and surprisingly fits right into the colour scheme of the palette. I like to wear a matte orange-brown shadow on the eye and then a pop of this blue on the waterline makes it look more edgy and dramatic. You can create many makeup looks with this palette. You could  wear work and school appropriate looks with the earthy tones. You could also use the dark brown or black to create a smokey eye look. The pigmentation is great and the formula is creamy which makes the shadow easy to blend. The only thing I don't like about the palette is the shade "Pink Sugar". The colour looks amazing in the palette but when you apply it, it comes of as a sheer layer of pink glitter. The glitter is not pigmented enough which makes it hard to apply. The rest of the colours however are very pigmented and easy to work with. The final thing I want to say about this product is that it smells AMAZING! The palette is formulated with cocoa powder which makes it smell like chocolate~ mhmmmm delicious. It doesn't have an artificial chocolate smell but rather a rich and potent chocolate smell. I can go on and on about this palette but I believe I've covered everything I wanted to say. Overall, I would like to say that I am very happy with the outcome of this palette and I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette! 
































































You Might Also Like

0 comments