Benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil for Skin and Hair

6/08/2017


There are many uses for argan oil. I personally love using argan oil as a light moisturizer on my face and also as a hyrdating hair treatment. I personally do not like using oils on my face as I feel it is too heavy, but with argan oil, it honestly feels like silk on my skin. This oil derived from the Moroccan plant, is an effecicent way to help keep wrinkles calm. It has a high amount of Vitamin E and fatty acids which absorb into the skin and gives it a natural boost. I would recommend using this oil as a moitruizer if you have dry to combination skin. This oil is commonly reffered to as liquid gold as it is packed with all the good stuff. 

You've probably noticed that a ton of argan oil based products have hit the market lately. That is because argan oil is proven to make the hair softer and shinier. It can help tame frizzy hair and its conditioning properties can repair split ends. I personally like using argan oil on damp hair after washing and conditioning my hair. My scalp gets really dry, especially in the summer time, which is why I love using argan oil as a hydrating oil. I've decided to put below a list of argan oil based products that I absolutely adore!


Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil - $60 CAD

This argan oil is cold pressed  to ensure its high grade quality. This argan oil lasted me a few months which makes the price reasonable in terms of how good the quality is.



MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask - $19 CAD

This argan oil rich mask is promotes hair elasticity and improves hair texture.



You Might Also Like

0 comments