The 5 Best Foundations For Summer

6/11/2017

                                 
                                                  Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation - $42

This has got to be my all time favourite foundation. It is full coverage af and the variet of shades makes it great for people of all skin tones. The formula is quite creamy and applies really smoothly. I've heard such positive reviews about this all over Youtube but never caved in to buy it until I saw someone wearing it. I saw this foundation on one of my friends and I was in complete awe. Never have I seen skin so smooth and airbrushed. Right when she told me it was the Kat Von D foundation, I ran straight to Sephora and picked one up.

                                         
                                               Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place - $46 CAD

This highley talked about product is a 24 hour lasting foundation that looks fresh through heat and humidity. I find it to be a natural looking foundation and can be built to a full coverage application. I have combination to oily skin and my skin tends to look like a hot mess after just a few hours. I find that with this foundation, my skin looks mattefied and does not move around. This foundation has no flashback and has not broken me out.



Kat Von D Lock-it Powder Foundation - $42 CAD

I've actually never tried a powder foundation before this one, mainly because I thought it would look patchy on my skin, but I'm in love with this. This foundation has 24 hour wear and leaves you with a matte face. The powder itself feels very velvety and applies on the skin very smoothly. I use this powder on days where I am in a rush or if I don't want to wear a lot of foundation. I love how this powder foundation makes my skin look so airbrushed.




Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - $49 CAD

I have heard so much raves about this foundation and I finally gave in to buy it and I am in love! It is a full coverage foundation that absolutely perfects your skin. What I also like about this foundation is that it is infused with coconut water to help replenish the skin. It makes my skin soft and supple. This foundation is not matte nor is it dewy, I would say somewhere in the middle. It has great staying power and does not budge. A bit pricey yes, but the quality and longevity of the foundation makes it worth the splurge.



Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation - $49 CAD

If you are looking for a foundation that will last you all night, then this is the foundation for you. It is full coverage with a matte finish that will leave your skin looking perfect and oily free. This was the first time I tried out an Urban Decay foundation and I actually really like it. It is a nice creamy formula that applies very smoothly onto the skin. I like to pair this with my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.



Thanks for reading! In the comments, let me know what your holy grail foundation is for the summer time!






You Might Also Like

0 comments