How To Get Clear Skin Fast

8/12/2016


Everyone wants clear skin, right? By taking care of your skin you'll look and feel much better about yourself. Acne is a problem that many of us suffer from. Going to a dermatologist is not a reality for a lot of us. I bet a great majority of us always get those pesky pimples and hard-to-remove blackheads and ponder how exactly we're going to get rid of them! If you have cystic acne, then I would recommend sticking to what your doctor/dermatologist suggested you do. When aiming for clear skin, these three words will be your best friend: Cleanse, tone and moisturize.        
                            

Cleanse: Cleanse your face with a good facial cleanser. Use one that is targeted towards your skin type (oily, dry, combination). When you're done washing your face, use a cloth to pat your face dry. You want to be careful not to rub because you will be spreading bacteria ALL over your face. This will cause even more pimples if you already have some. I like to use a few different products to cleanse my face. My favourite would product to use would be the 'Cleanance Gel' by Avene. I would recommend the Cleanance Gel because it is a soap-free cleanser that purifies the skin without aggravating it. It is the only brand that I would recommend for anyone with acne or blemish prone skin. It also has the ability to minimize the production of sebum! This means your skin won't produce too much oil, leaving it with a reduced change of getting pimples. Avene also has a line made for people who have rosacea! Another cleanser that I use is the 'Angels on Bare Skin' by LUSH. This cleanser like all everything else from LUSH, is made from natural ingredients that won't harm your skin. This cleanser leaves your skin with heavenly soft and perfectly balanced skin! I've used this product and within a few weeks I've noticed a difference in my skin. It felt very smooth and bump-free.



Toning: Toning your face will help restore your skins natural pH level. This step is extremely important if you want clear skin. It also calms the skin and prepares it for the moisturizer you will use after. Many toners clarify and cleanse the skin. Use any brand of toner you want and pour a small amount onto a cotton pad, then apply it onto your face. My favourite would be the Nivea pure and natural toner. I use this on a lot of mornings but when I'm not, I'm making my own toner! I use rose water as a natural and effective toner. I buy rose water from the supermarket but if you like DIY's, then you can make your own by soaking rose petals in water for a couple of days and then refrigerating it! 



MoisturizingMoisturizing your face is very important at this point. Since we've literally sucked all the moisture from our face, we need to now restore it. The purpose of a moisturizer is to restore moisture and act as a barrier to keep nutrients in the skin. Many moisturizers also have other benefits depending on which one you use. There are anti-aging moisturizers, hydrating moisturizers and many more. If you want to get rid of acne scars, I would recommend using Bio Oil as a moisturizer! You want to use an efficient moisturizer and apply it all over your face. A good one that I recommend is the 'Imperialis' moisturizer from LUSH. The reason I use LUSH products a ton is because it does not irritate my skin at all. This particular moisturizer is great for oily to combination skin. It is infused with lavender which controls sebum production. It encourages dry skin to produce more oil and discourages oily skin from producing too much!

If you include all of these tips into your daily skin regimen, you will notice a great difference in your skin in no time! Thanks for reading, leave a comment down below on what you want to see next!

You Might Also Like

0 comments